Head of SCM & Logistics
· A professional executive with over Twenty-five (25) years of international logistics and supply chain management experience, Thomas has held senior positions in multi-national corporations including FedEx, Easylink 3rd Party Logistics Ltd, Orbet Express International Transportation Ltd., Menlo Worldwide Logistics， COFCO-Keystone SCM and Metro Cash & Carry China.
· Thomas has traveled extensively all over China to develop new markets, especially in the Greater China Region. During the last twenty five (25) years, he has been based in China’s Shanghai and Shenzhen. He has traveled to more than 30 provinces and 100 cities in China to train and develop service network, new sales agents and to develop new markets. His achievements in China included the successful incorporation and supervision of many operating entities and network set up for his previous and current employers.
· Currently Thomas is the Head of Supply Chain Management & Logistics for Metro Cash & Carry China, a subsidiary of Metro Group of Germany. Metro Group is being ranked the world number 3 retailer next to Walmart and Tesco. The position is based in Shanghai, China, he is responsible for the day to day operations and overall SCM and Logistics strategy of the company business in China. Metro is one of the international retail players in China who generate profits in the past few years in the negative growth market trend. Thomas’ other responsibilities also include strategic development to support multi-channel sales development, agent partner ’ s collaboration, governmental liaison as well as all key logistics expansion of the company.
· 2013-Present: Metro Cash & Carry China
· 2011-2013: COFCO-Keystone SCM (Investment) China Ltd.
· 2006-2011: Menlo Worldwide Logistics Co. Ltd.
· 2005-2006: Orbet Express International Transportation Company
· 2000-2005: Easylink 3rd party Logistics Co. Ltd.
· 1987-2000: Federal Express Pacific, Inc.
· 1980-1988: The Hong Kong and China Gas Co. Ltd.